List:       kwin
Subject:    kwin update
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-07-26 13:12:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

Since the dot-article in May (http://dot.kde.org/1180541665/), there has
been some progress - like in the configuration area. For the upcoming KDE 4
beta 1 release announcement, I'd love to have a short list of the added
polish/features (just a few items, it'll be two or three lines text) and
sure a screencast would rock (I can try to cook one up myself but I've never
done so).

anyone has some time?

grtz

/Jos