List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Merging back to trunk
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2007-04-25 13:59:55

On Wednesday 25 of April 2007, Philip Falkner wrote:
> On Monday 23 April 2007 10:54:54 Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  So I'd like to do the merge somewhen soon. It will probably take some
> > time, do you have any preferred day when I should do it? Do you have any
> > other comments?
>
> Given that I'm still catching up with what's happened the past few weeks,
> I'm flexible. :)

 Ok. As I've already told Rivo, I'll try to do the merge during the weekend.
Checking out the branch before that should work just fine if you want to work
at the same time (in fact I'll simply copy the branch to trunk and then merge
fixes from [old] trunk that the branch has missed).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer