List:       kwin
Subject:    Merging back to trunk
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2007-04-23 14:54:54

 Hello,

 I'd like to merge kwin_composite back to trunk, with the compositing support
defaulting to being turned off.

 The two reasons for having a branch I had were the obvious one related to
doing unstable changes in a branch and also making it simpler to do a KDE3
version. However kwin_composite is not really different from trunk with
compositing turned off and it's been stable almost the whole time with some
small exceptions, so I think we can continue in trunk. As for KDE3 version,
given the current date and state and the KDE4 schedule that's probably
something nobody will be bothered enough to do.

 So I'd like to do the merge somewhen soon. It will probably take some time,
do you have any preferred day when I should do it? Do you have any other
comments?

 Thanks

--
Lubos Lunak