List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: GetFBConfigs
From:       Rivo Laks <rivolaks () hot ! ee>
Date:       2007-01-29 17:04:39

Ühel kenal päeval (esmaspäev 29 jaanuar 2007) kirjutas Lubos Lunak:
> On Monday 29 January 2007 17:26, jos@mijnkamer.nl wrote:
> > under appearance and themes: launch feedback.
>
>  Just in case it is removed in Kubuntu, it's klaunchrc:
> [FeedbackStyle]:BusyCursor=false

Thanks. Indeed it seems to be removed in KUbuntu :-(

Anyway, with busy cursor removed, everything works fine, so this indeed seems
to be the problem. I don't know what to do next though, should I still run
valgrind (with busy cursor enabled again)?

Rivo