List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Compositing manager
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2006-08-02 14:23:16

On Friday 14 July 2006 16:46, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Hello. Ok, to whoever is interested:
> PS: One more thing. I'll be on vacation for 10 days starting from this
> Monday, so while I'll try to watch this mailing list there may be delays.

 Ok, I'm back. How there been any progress so far? Aso, is here also somebody
interested in working on the XRender version?

 And, I've noticed on the xorg list one more compositor
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-July/thread.html, search for
glcompmgr) that seems to be a simple openGL-based compositor. Might be
perhaps useful at least for some things.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer