List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: rev 2.102 of geometry.cpp breaks decoration widget-desktop
From:       Thomas =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2005-03-10 16:09:11

My Commit, fixing the kompmgr artefacts.
I think i know how the problem occured and mailed Sandro a fix attempt.
The problem is that now the deco is resized before the window is actually
resized - to have kompmgr catching the proper shape region.
His code refered to widget()s geometry when shaping instead of the
resizeevents geometry.

THis will hopefully fix it and we can keep both (as long as XShape does not
send damage notifies, this is the only usefull way to do this)

Thomas
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!