List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] New requested KWin features for KDE3.3
From:       Maksim Orlovich <mo002j () mail ! rochester ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-17 16:31:45

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/CompositeExt
>
>  Somebody works on this, Maksim IIRC. What's the status of this, could it be
> already merged to CVS?

No, that would be Fredrik Hoglund. I am pretty sure that Qt 3.3 has merged
at least some of his fixes to make it work right on RGBA visuals, and I
see at least one commit of his to help KWin support RGBA windows --- see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=107116457815003&w=2

See http://ktown.kde.org/~fredrik/composite/ for some screenshots of his
work. I am not sure where the patches are.