List:       kwin
Subject:    [Kwin] New requested KWin features for KDE3.3
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2004-02-16 17:30:34

 Hello,

 I'm slowly starting to think about new features I'd like to implement in KWin
for the next version,	so in case there's something you'd like to see in KWin,
now it might be a good time :). I mean developer things (i.e. something like
'more types of buttons in titlebar in the decoration API' or similar), but in
case you know something for which just adding it to bugs.kde.org as a wish
wouldn't do for some reason, I wouldn't mind either.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer