List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] Shading bug;
From:       Sigþór_Jarðarson <cshobe () somerandomdomain ! com>
Date:       2003-10-01 15:15:40

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 05:41, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 October 2003 10:54, Sigþór Jarðarson wrote:
> > http://www.somerandomdomain.com/~cshobe/images/screenshots/shade-bug.png
>
> All right, I'll have a look in an hour. Mail the address to the list too,
> since I am just one of the people porting decorations.

Sorry for the delay.  I had some issued getting kdegraphics compiled properly.
A screenshot is now available at the URL above.  This is very easy to
reproduce with a kopete chatwindow (happens immediately always no matter
what), and does indeed seem to occur in kmail upon interval mail checking.  I
could not reproduce it with other programs, including ksirc (even when the
display updated).

I did mail the list, as well as you; the first time around, and this time
too :).

--
Sigþór Jarðarson
cshobe@somerandomdomain.com

--
It is possible by ingenuity and at the expense of clarity... {to do almost
anything in any language}.  However, the fact that it is possible to push