List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Project Code Name: Sentry - file sharing, video streaming application
From:       meinterest () MOBILEANDEMBEDDED ! ORG
Date:       2008-09-17 16:15:35

Hello everyone,

I am looking for interested parties in working on a project code named Sentry. Sentry \
allows users to share videos, music and other content via handhelds. It allows users \
to upload videos directly from a handheld to the mindebb.com video sharing website. \
It also allows users to chat, share files, and conduct file searches for downloads. \
It has a built in Media Player with a playlist function. Future goals are to \
implement video streaming from a hand held to another, also from a cell phone to a \
web site so that it can be broadcasted to a website (such as mindebb.com or a social \
network site) in real time. VOIP is another possibility that is being looked at for \
phone calls via TCP/IP. Any ideas on improving the application is also appreciated.

An alpha version (unstable) is already available on the mindebb.com website. Let me \
know if you are interested in joining the team. [Message sent by forum member 'mox27' \
(mox27)]