List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Bluetooth Programming
From:       meinterest () MOBILEANDEMBEDDED ! ORG
Date:       2008-09-08 12:59:46

hiiii.. i am newbies in bluetooth programmin.. i want to develop server in pc to transfer file from pc to handphone using bluetooth .. can u all tell me what software i want to use to develop this application.. and i want to develop use java.. any member can give code project to develop this application.. help me plezzzz
[Message sent by forum member 'jawe30' (jawe30)]