List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: WTK query!!
From:       Arto Meri <arto.meri () LUUKKU ! COM>
Date:       2005-08-26 12:36:31

Hi,

Actually what I tried to say is that it is not enough to add the classes in the WTK \
midpapi20.jar. That is needed for compiling the MIDlet yes, but in order to use them \
(running the MIDlet) in the target emulator (or phone) they need to be compiled and \
romized to the target platform as well. KVM does not have a concept of dynamically \
added classes at least in the system packages.

Faisal Sajjad kirjoitti 25.08.2005 kello 15:54:
> Hi Arto,
> Thanks for your reply. There is only one class in
> the system package which I have already added  and
> even then it gives the same problem.....It is really
> weird....
>
> Faisal
> --- Arto Meri <arto.meri@LUUKKU.COM> wrote:
>
> > Did you add classes that are under some of the
> > system
> > packages like javax. ? That might cause the same
> > error message, since the KVM-classloader refuses to
> > load classes that are not compiled "romized" as part
> >
> > of the platform.
> >
> > Arto

Arto Meri & The Coconuts
- And the groove remains the same -