List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Promoting and Selling Games - Is it possible?
From:       Agustín Esmoris <agustinesmoris () SOFTHOME ! NET>
Date:       2005-08-25 11:08:11

Hi,

I always worked as a Shockwave game programmer (
http://www.vampirosiames.com.ar )
now that I'm starting in this J2ME world I would like to know how to maybe
-sell- a game?

I'm finished with my first game, now I'd like to know how possible can be
for a mobile game
programmer to get some money from his games? Is there something I should
read? Some
special please to go? My game by the moment runs fine on Samsung mobiles,
but I'd like
to make it work on others too (which one can be more interesting in selling
terms?).

Thanks in advance!

Agustín