List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    javafilter
From:       Felipe Pompeo Pereira <felipepompeo () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-04-27 19:31:54

Hi guys,

Currently I'm working on KVM trying to extract its bytecode interpreter
and
to receduce the classpath size. I read several whitepapers that cite a
tool
called "javafilter" but I couldn't find it anywhere.  As you probably
know,
it is used to create a text file with all used methods and classes names.
This text file is a configuration file to  "jcc".

Where can I get "javafilter"?
Is it free or sold by sun??
is there any similar tool???

Thanks