List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Device specific data using J2ME
From:       "Darryl L. Pierce" <mcpierce () TELOCITY ! COM>
Date:       2002-11-28 13:02:34

On 2002.11.27 23:39 M.Arshad wrote:
> So how will my application will use OEM APIs?? Simply by calling like
> MIDP
> Apis or some other way...

The OEM APIs are just a set of Java classes that do things specific to
the OEM device. You'll most likely have to test your MIDlet using the
OEM's emulator as well, since WTK doesn't emulate device-specific
functionality. Consult each OEM API set that you're considering using.
I'm sure they'll have instructions for how to use the APIs during
development.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@telocity.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>