List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Differences in IDen Update capabilities by user
From:       Fabian Pie <fpie () COMPANION ! COM ! AR>
Date:       2002-04-29 20:12:05

Reynaldo,
I think you might write a big warning in the phones telling to the users
that the phones are only full j2me compliants for the applications
distributed by Motorola. Besides in all the development tools. Have Sun
agreed with you about this practice ? Is this alternative included in the
specification ?
Regards,
Fabian