List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    ways to access server sockets
From:       Sreeram M C <sreeram () BODHTREE ! COM>
Date:       2001-12-24 8:58:18

Hello all,
  I am coding an application..for palm using j2me 4 palm. Backup of the data is done \
to the desktop using sockets.  I am using mocha PPP. Are there any other ways of \
accessing the server socket. I am not sure about RAS.. can any one tell me.. Is there \
any other way of connecting to server socket on desktop from a MIDP on palm.  Looking \
forward for a +ve reply. regards,
Sreeram M C
Bodhtree consulting Ltd.
Hyderabad.