List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    wireless business model
From:       "Arthur E. Gould" <arthur.gould () SUN ! COM>
Date:       2001-09-26 22:10:49

Hi Carl:

My name is Art Gould, I work for Sun handling business development
issues for a group in Doug Kaewert's organizaiton called Developer Web
Services.  We will be enhancing our Wireless Developer Portal on an
onging basis.  I am working with some other folks on Sun's contributions
to defining business models and go-to-market processes in the wireless
space.  I would be very interested in getting your thoughts on what the
most viable business models are, what market segments they apply to and
so on.  Would you be interest in a 20-30 minute conversation where I
could share with you some information about what we are doing in return
for availing myself of your expertise.  There must be an appropriate NDA
between Sun and Giga that would cover this kind of discussion.

Let me know what you think - my telephone info is at the bottom of this
note.

--

Arthur E. Gould
Manager of Business Development - Developer Web Services - Sun