List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Any Book for CDC?
From:       Michelle Banifatemi <mbanifat () BCHMC ! BC ! CA>
Date:       2001-08-30 22:13:50

Thanks a lot for responses (Bruce and Nicolas),
This Palm application is a simple form to be filled up in the field and
uploaded back to an Oracle database, wireless connection may be needed for
running some reports.
Java is being considered to comply with the rest of the platform but other
options are also seriously being looked at, like web clipping, C++ or VB,
even between the CE and palm.
Thanks for letting me know about your own experience Bruce, let me know
please if I could ask you more details on your own email.

Michelle