List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Database App
From:       Bernhard Stimpfle <bernhard.stimpfle () LFK ! DASA ! DE>
Date:       2000-07-25 17:28:05

They DynaWorks Framework looks pretty good to me. I guess I gonna switch as
it is probably what I wanted to reach on my own anyway.
I played a little bit with the DynaPage classes. Has anyone tried to combine
them with the kAWT classes, yet?
Til' now I always extended the classes from Panel in kAWT, in DynaWorks you
have to extend them form Page...
Thanx for any suggestions!
Bernie