List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: KVM Bug Tracking SIte
From:       Damon at play <dhd () EXNET ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-20 14:48:46

Michael Kroll wrote:

> Damon at play wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I've noticed that a lot of us have been repeatedly tripping up over the
> > same bugs.  With most of the Java family we can hop over to the JDC and
> > see if anyone has had the same trauma we've just had.
> >
> > So far no such facility exists for the KVM.  Hopefully that will change
> > soon, but as an aid to us all me and my business partner have created a
> > site:
> >
> >     http://www.vm.exnet.com/
> >
> > with a searchable list of bugs crudely mirroring the bugs database on
> > the JDC.  When I say crude, I mean it!

> I've bookmarked your page, and I will send my future bug's to SUN and your
> page, too.
> --
> Bye,
>   Michael Kroll.
>
>  Homepage: http://www.trantor.de/michael.kroll
>  The kAWT-Project: http://www.trantor.de/kawt

Hi,

Thanks for the support Michael!

Cheers,

Damon

PS. Note that the site can now also be reached as http://kvm.exnet.com/
which may be easier to remember.  It seems we've had quite a few
visitors in the last couple of days, including several from Sun!

--
            Work: dhd@exnet.com      http://www.exnet.com/
            Idle: d@hd.org                http://d.hd.org/