List:       kvm-ia64
Subject:    PRODUCT INQUIRY FOR EXPORT SHIPMENT
From:       "Mark Maths" <trade1 () nejknio ! cf>
Date:       2019-06-17 7:08:59

Dear Sales team,
 =

In furtherance to our market research, we have reviewed all your products t=
ypes and we have finally interested in your product for our market here in =

United State for your production. We introduce ourselves as Emilxa Tram SRL=
, A general group of company located in the United State. =

We are sourcing for new suppliers from your location =

Kindly advice us if you accept new purchase orders, I will forward our PO f=
or urgent order.

Waiting for your response to send order. Reply to ( purchase_m.maths@aol.co=
m)

Best regards.