Adrian Schmitz wrote: > I'm having a problem with virtio networking. I mentioned this in a > previous thread, but I'm starting a new one since Dor solved the problem > I reported in the original thread. This appears to be a new problem. > On an older kernel, you'll likely see packet corruption with virtio-net because of an uninitialized variable. Please try the patch I just posted (Fix uninitialized offset in virtio-net receive_header) and let me know if it helps. Regards, Anthony Liguori -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html