List:       kvm
Subject:    Re: [kvm-devel] virtio: kvm-62,
From:       Tomas Rusnak <linker () korex ! sk>
Date:       2008-02-28 9:25:49

Chris Wedgwood napsal(a):

>> Thank you for your quick answer, but this doesn't help. After i run
>> lilo, it give me the same error message.
>
> did you try adding 'max-partitions=16' or similar?

Oh yes, i forgot it :)

But max-partitions=16 give you "bad value". After this I try
max-partitions=7 and run lilo with following result:

Warning: /proc/partitions references Experimental major device 254.
Warning: /proc/partitions references Experimental major device 254.
Warning: /proc/partitions references Experimental major device 254.
Added Gentoo-25 *
3 warnings were issued.

Now I can boot it correctly. Thank you very much again.

--
Tomas Rusnak, Korex Networks

Korex s.r.o.
Pernikarska 8