List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    SAS source highlighting
From:       Jeffrey Horner <jeff.horner () vanderbilt ! edu>
Date:       2008-09-04 16:34:36

Hi all,

I've created a sas.xml highlighting file that I would like you to
consider installing in the katepart distribution:

http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/KateSasHighlighter

 From there you will find sas.xml attached and also an example file for
testing. Simple highlighting is supported so far:

* Two different styles of comments, one for comments between /* and */,
and another for * until the end of line.

* Keywords

* Numbers

* Strings

Best,