List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: Completion-Interface
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-04-20 9:45:09

On 20.04.08 10:29:31, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Sunday 20 April 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > It doesn't do anything at all here, that is I don't get any popup for
> > starts of often-used english or german words. Does it depend on some
> > dictionary being installed?
>
> It uses the words already in the document :)

Aah :) Yes the group is redundant (but David already changed that
meanwhile) and there are 2 bugs here:
1. when I remove the first character for the word I started it doesn't
hide.
2. removing the first character of the word and starting a different
word doesn't update the completion list, i.e. I don't get completion for
words that start with the new character I typed.

But other than that it works ok for me.

Andreas

--
Advancement in position.