List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Saving toolbar state: per-session or per-user?
From:       Stefan Monov <logixoul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-06 21:08:48

Hi.
Depending on its config, Kate saves the toolbar state (on/off) in sessions, or
it doesn't at all. However, I believe the toolbar state should be the same
for all sessions, saved per-user. This is because the toolbar state is not
really relevant to the current task, it's only relevant to the preferences of
the user. ;)

What do you think? I can do a patch if needed.

Please CC me on any replies, as I'm not subscribed.

Bye,
Stefan