List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: Improving ktexteditor interface (patch included)
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2007-08-23 8:42:15

	Hi,

It's been 5 days and nobody answered. I interpret this as "nobody really
has an opinion about this to really comment on it".

The patch was discussed and approved on ktexteditor, so, if there is no
comment from kde-core-devel, I'll commit it on next monday.

That would be my first patch to KDE since 1999 :-)

	Philippe