List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: UndoInterface and ClipboardInterface alternatives in KDE4
From:       BtbN <btbn () btbn ! de>
Date:       2007-05-18 11:50:10

Am 18.05.2007, 10:09 Uhr, schrieb Christoph Cullmann <cullmann@absint.com>:
> Yes, use QClipboard, please.

Ok

> The UndoInterface as removed, as the part already has the buttons for
> this and
> the shortcuts. What do you do with the interface, mimic the buttons?
I organize my Views in a Widget sub classed from QWidget, which acts like
a tabber, with a KTextEditor::View in each Tab.
This Widget has some slots like copy(), paste(), selectAll() and
undo()/redo(). These slots affect the currently visible View.
I succsessfully implemented all the slots, except undo() and redo().
When the slot undo() ist called, i only have a QWidget(the tabbers current
page), which i cast to KTextEditor::View.
Now i want this view(or its document) to perform an undo action. And i'd
realy like not to use the XMLGui stuff.