List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    UndoInterface and ClipboardInterface alternatives in KDE4
From:       BtbN <btbn () btbn ! de>
Date:       2007-05-17 9:16:05

I'm currently rewriting my old KDE3-App for KDE4.
In my old app I was using the UndoInterface to add some undo functionality
to my app and the ClipboardInterface to add some simple copy&paste buttons.
Now, the only thing i found out about this two interfaces is, that they
have been removed, not what i have to use instead of them.
I could rebuild the clipboard functions using QClipboard, that would not
be the problem, but what about the UndoInterface?
I realy don't know what about the UndoInterface, what do i have to use
instead of it? And how does the Undo/Rebo and Copy/Paste buttons work,
which are added when i use guiFactory()->addClient() in my MainWindow?

Thanks for any help