List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Session based configuration options for plugins
From:       Bryan Bennetts <bbennetts () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-01-17 12:08:18

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on

1) how per session based configuration options should behave, and
2) if there is a preferred method of implementation for them.

The kategtags plugin that I wrote would benefit from having different
configurations per session, and I was wondering if this has be addressed by
anyone.

Thanks in advance, Bry.