List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: My Interfaces changes planed for KDE 4.0
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-06-04 13:26:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 04 June 2005 14:31, Mickael Marchand wrote:
> hmm, it's unclear for me what it allows to do ;)
> kate does not have a "visual command line" afaik or do you mean the
> konsolepart ?
> if it's to run shell commands then yes, it would probably be usefull for
> yzis.
kate has since 3.x a command line in the editor part, hit F7 to try, there many commands
allow to tweak settings and to do some simple editing tasks, like the commands vim has,
look at commandinterface.h for first draft of this interface

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team