--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq

On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 10:22 PM Andrew Rankine <andrewdrankine@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
I am currently trying to use an off the shelf Onstep controller with Kstars. I am using the LX200 OnStep driver. I can connect however once initialisation occurs I receive a repeated warning on the Indi driver control panel (in orange):

Date/time: [WARNING] Communication: Ft# error, check connection.
Date/time: [WARNING] Invalid response, check connection.

This error message repeats every second in the Indi driver control panel, however the mount appears to respond to commands using the mount control feature in the mount section of Ekos.
I haven’t yet used it in the field.

I’m not sure how to progress. The ‘connection’ tab reveals nothing that I can see. A screenshot is attached.

Thanks
Andrew