On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 2:07 AM Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 1:46 AM Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja@ikarustech.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

KStars v3.5.2 milestone is set to Feb 14th, 2021. I've already revised the unfinished pending tasks to v3.5.3, with only one MR pending testing: https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/merge_requests/212

After #212 is merged and tested successfully, we should be good to go for v3.5.2 official release. If there are show-stoppers we need to be aware of, please let me know.

I realized I forgot to merge master into !102. I just did that. Doesn't have to go into v3.5.2 -- but if you have time and it works fine, then might as well.

I haven't managed to test it as yet because I'm planning to go observe in about 12 hours, don't want to break my KStars build, because I'll be defunct without it :-)

Regards
Akarsh

--
Best Regards,