List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?
From:       Robert Lancaster <rlancaste () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-13 13:59:25

Oh I see, that makes sense, so would it be good for them to have the default profiles and then if they \
make any changes, it would create a new profile, which would then show up later in the list? So then the \
defaults would always be there, but then any custom ones would be added after them and saved in the file? \
That of course would make it impossible for them to delete the default ones or modify them, but they \
could make a copy and modify that.