List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?
From:       Robert Lancaster <rlancaste () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-13 12:36:05

" default profiles read-only in a resource file instead of pasted in the .local folder, so that we may \
adjust and optimise them throughout 3.5.x"

I am not 100% sure what you mean here since the defaults are actually generated in the code, they aren't \
in a file to start with right now. They also are in the KStars code so that they can be adjusted and \
optimized more easily by more people. As an alternative method, you could have a default file to start \
with, but that takes a little more effort in my opinion. But either way it could work

Sent from my iPhone