List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: Broken Kstars v3.5.0-beta "empty sky"
From:       Raymond Lillard <rlillard () sonic ! net>
Date:       2020-10-01 2:21:02

There are a large number of files in the places you listed.

I am guessing but are those paths complied in somewhere or are the set
in a config file somewhere.?

I ask because I suspect the problem has to do with the snap version I
installed first.   I hate snaps.

I looked around in the settings menu and didn't see anything that looked
broken.