List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: Segfault on command line generation
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-03 20:25:08

Hi Umair

I don't see the instructions you refer to. Could you give me the procedure
you used? I'm not very familiar with valgrind either, but a backtrace from
running under gdb should suffice. If you can tell me how you're invoking it
from the command line, I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce the
crash.

Also: a workaround is to get the charts from the DBus interface when KStars
is fully up and running.

Regards
Akarsh