Hi I'm working (mostly out of selfish interest) on a new workflow for observation planning and execution in KStars. For starters, it will be an alternative way of using the observation planner that requires less preparation in terms of making a session plan etc. Eventually, I have plans that might involve more significant changes, that may affect users of the current workflow. So, to that effect, I want some feedback, so I've put up this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/aHAJDByfeYeDe7Eu1 You can also send me feedback via e-mail (send to my personal e-mail rather than copying the list), and describe how you use the observation planner so I know what workflows to avoid touching. Regards Akarsh