List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    [Kstars-devel] Re: Kstars and SBIG ccds
From:       Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja () ikarustech ! com>
Date:       2011-06-10 21:23:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> guys
>
> I discovered the problem on this, basically the xml file does not list the
> Sbig ccd, as part of the drivers. So I went down to the INDI servers
> directory and modified the xml file to list the SBIG ccd. Now the listing
> works and the ccd is controllable with Kstars.

drivers.xml does not contain information on SBIG CCD. SBIG CCD INDI driver
installs an XML file indi_sbig under /usr/share/indi (by default) and this
is ready by KStars.

>  Jasem, one request is could you modify the source code to automatically
> pop up the INDI control panel when any of the services are started? Because
> right now it only auto-pops for the fli ccd, so I have to start two services
> to get this done. If you don't find the time, let me know what I need to do
> and I could help out

Actually, that what it is suppose to do; the INDI control panel pops up when
a device is created. I'll look into it.

Regards,
Jasem