List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    [Kstars-devel] Re: About packaging kstars downloadable data
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-06 8:03:19

Hi Noel and Jeamy,

I received a response from the NASA HEASARC folks that it is best to
ask Erik Høg regarding the license policy.

I don't know where the original policy that Jason looked at is. If you
don't receive any response from Erik Høg in a while,I could ask
Jason about the policy as he read it then, if that is of any help.

But I think this is an important issue and is best handled before the
next release.

Regards
Akarsh