List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skyobjects
From:       Alexey Khudyakov <alexey.skladnoy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-28 19:26:02

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! This is pretty interesting. Where did you get a continuous
> formula? Did you fit a smooth curve to the tables?

I just took formula used to fill lookup tables. It's nice and continuous.
I'm not totally sure that it's correct. There is one minor problem though:
refract(90 °) > 90 °. I'll check and fix it.

Another feature is that correction continuous so there is no gap. Therefore
it's no necessary to switch it off when horizon is invisible.