List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kstars-devel] kstarts: menu 'Devices' missing.
From:       Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-01-17 17:57:03

> I have reinstalled the indi package
> I have resinstalled the kdeedu package
> and I have reinstalled the kstars package

Looks like the kstars package in kubuntu was built without INDI support. installing \
libindi separately won't help as it should be installed automatically. Looks like yet \
another packaging problem with Kubuntu. Please raise this issue on their mailing list \
or better yet, file a bug report. I tried to aid them in including libindi and other \
packages but got no response.

Regards,
Jasem