List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars
From:       "Jason Harris" <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2008-06-02 4:44:05

the old code could lead to unexpected behavior in some cases.  It's
not a major fix by any means.  If you're wondering if you should port
it to the branch, I would say don't bother (actually, I wouldn't
bother trying to keep the branch synched to trunk at all; we can worry
about merging at the end).

regards,
Jason