Hello, The release schedule for 4.0 has been very squishy, and the published one at techbase.k.o is only loosely connected to reality. From what I've been able to glean from the release-team mailing list, the following is currently true: + beta2 will be tagged thiss week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. This will mark the feature freeze for 4.0. + However, it does not yet mark the *strings* freeze, as I had previously thought. It's not clear when the strings freeze will happen, but it could be as late as November. I know this seems strange, given that 4.0.0 is scheduled for release in October, but we're planning a "PR release" with a big party at the googleplex in January. The hope is that, to most of the public, this will be the actual 4.0 release. Don't know how they're going to work that in the age of Digg, but there you go. So we still have time to polish strings and work on the manual, but new features are basically closed. regards, Jason _______________________________________________ Kstars-devel mailing list Kstars-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kstars-devel