List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: Kolab at Debian12
From:       ladas () seznam ! cz
Date:       2024-04-17 16:02:52

Hi Raptor2101.

I would like to report that my Kolab at Alma9 seems to work now. I searched for bad \
package, but now when I switch GUAM off and install last packages by hand I can see \
the folders in settings menu too. It seems some dependences are broken. At Debian12 I \
discussed repo problem with my collegue and at the end we force it work! BUT at repo \
are missing packages so installation is not possible. Maybe at Debian11 it can work. \
Repo seems more complete.

--
Greetings, ladas