List:       kroupware
Subject:    WEB GUI folders settings display INBOX only
From:       ladas () seznam ! cz
Date:       2024-04-11 16:24:40

Hi everybody,

at my new Kolab installation I switch guam off (because permanent listener crash) and \
reconfigure all configuration files with port 9993 to 993. I created new user and try \
to set his account. I discovered at Settings-Folders can see only INBOX. Even when I \
create new subfolder at INBOX folder, after refresh it disappeats. The same at \
special folders settings, only INBOX is seen in menu. Must I allow the display them \
somewhere? I thing at old versions it worked automaticaly.

--
Greetings, ladas