List:       kroupware
Subject:    authentication problem on port 587
From:       Thomas Spuhler <thomas () btspuhler ! com>
Date:       2013-05-17 15:12:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday, May 17, 2013 06:12:55 AM John Borhek wrote:
> This is the exact symptom I experienced after trying (unsuccessfully)to
> configure new certs on Kolab. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a
> list anywhere of all the places/certs or symlinks that need to be
> edited.
>
> My solution was a complete fresh install of Kolab where I took the
> /etc/pki folder it its entirety and copied it to my working (dev) Kolab.
> So I am back to self-signed certs with the hostname
> localhost.localdomain - at least I am able to use Roundcube. I will
> trade the hostname and CA SSL's for Roundcube any day!

I don't think this is the same problem. I can send e-mails on port 25 using tls and I can receive e-
mails.
Also testsaslauth -u user -p password works

When sing port 587 thunderbird complains about the certificate and I can tehn accept it.

I can also see and read e-mails in roundcube that I sent using Thunderbird (or kmail)

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler