List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: zpush with n900 pr1.2 not working anymore
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-06-08 21:54:48

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 22:01:44 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> Hey
>
> I just updated to the PR 1.2 Firmware for the N900.
> And for some reason the sync with kolab is not working anymore. The logs look good \
> to me but maybe you can help. The
> @Thorsten Did you update your N900 too? And if so are you having the same problem?
Yep - PR1.2 runs here too - and no skype video with linux client ;-)

Did some tests with backend 0.4 with z-push-1.3: Still does not work!

Test with backend 0.4 with z-push-1.2.3: Here calendar-sync works, but I had to \
initiate a new first syncing. Syncing contacts hangs: After some contact syncs the \
counter does not decrease. Will try with empty contacts and adding one by one.

Bye

  Thorsten