List:       kroupware
Subject:    Question for Kolab domain and getmail
From:       Sascha Schneider <schneider () zawm ! be>
Date:       2009-06-12 10:35:48

Hi List,

I've installed the kolab on Debian 5 and everything went well, now I
have some question for the "best practice" on Mail/IMAP settings.

We have out Mailboxes at our ISP (no smarthost). Till now I did getmail
to Dovecot ~/.Maildirs and sending via the SMTP of the ISP.
 How do I integrate getmail into kolab and what would be the best way if
I want all mails to be send via SMTP if the internal Domain
"administration.local" differs from our maildomain "zawm.be".

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Sascha Schneider
Projektleiter "Fit für IT"